MX-POWERSLED is a "Battery Eliminator" for Sound Devices MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6 II, MixPre-3, MixPre-3M and MixPre-6 and MixPre-6M portable recorders with Hirose 4-pin connector. It accepts a DC input range of 9-24V from high capacity rechargables like NP-1 or Smart Batteries and supplies the recorder with consistent regulated power. Eliminates the need for USB power or using AA batteries in the recorders AA Sled in the field = saves time and money.
With the MX-POWERSLED a MixPre Series recorder can be easily integrated into a Bag Rig with wireless receivers etc. all powered by a single rechargeable via a portable DC Distribution system. The Hirose 4-pin connection provides a secure connection and cabling options are readily available.
- For direct powering from rechargable Li-Ion NP-1: BB-NP
- For integration into a DC Distro System: BB-SDMX-18 or CT-RPDC-H1
Sound Devices MixPre Recorder NOT INCLUDED!
MX-POWERSLED External DC Power Adaptor for Sound Devices MixPre-3/6
- INPUT: Hirose 4-pin DC connection
- For all Sound Devices MixPre-3 & MixPre-6 models
- Accepts external DC, 9V to 24V
- "Battery Eliminator" supplies Regulated 7.2V DC to mixer
- Integrate into Battery Distro Systems
- A Secure Locking Connection compared to USB
- Field-Durable Aluminum Housing
- Powder coat with laser engraved markings
Electronic Conversion: Electronic DC-DC Converter
Regulated Voltage to MixPre: 7.2V
Current Draw: 370mA @ 12V
Fused at 4A
Hirose: Pin-4 +, Pin-1 -
Dimensions: 5" x 1 ¼" x 1 ½"
Weight: only 3.2 oz (90g)
Made in USA